Ads

Random

D world. Powered by Blogger.

Money

Big money

company

Hard cash

Make money

Now

Make money

» » » » personal-training-how-to-make-serious-money



Try This #1 Rated Business Start-Up Program RISK FREE For the Next 60 Days, and Discover…

“The Exact Secrets That Top Earners Use to Generate Incomes of Up To $500,000 Per Year and More In Personal Training!”

BLACK FRIDAY/CYBER MONDAY SALE IS GOING ON. WHEN YOU CLICK TO ORDER IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE $9.95!!!!! Yes, you can. You can watch a portion of my presentation, How to Make Money as a Personal Trainer by filling out the form below. Then read how you can learn the tricks of the trade (discussed in the video) with my E-book.

Then Use These Secrets to Start Your Own Money-Making Fitness Business… No Experience, Training, or Skills Required!

You know the guy who said that money can’t buy happiness? Well, I’d be willing to bet that he never had to face the mind-numbing routine of a low paying, dead-end job. Or the unending stress of struggling to stay on top of endless piles of bills. And he certainly never had to sit at home — flat broke and staring at the four walls — while everyone around him took expensive beach vacations, ate in fine restaurants, and tooled around in luxury cars. If he had, he’d have understood that money and happiness actually go hand in hand! But YOU understand that. In fact, that’s exactly why you’re on this page right now… You’re sick to death of the endless money struggles, and you’re looking for a way to achieve a bottomless bank account, so you can buy yourself a life filled with freedom, fun, and adventure… Well read on, because I’m about to reveal the simple system that I have used to make solid incomes of 6 figures and more annually, and I’ll explain how YOU can do it, too! Click here to check out our new Make Money As a Personal Trainer Blog. Weekly tips and tricks to get you to make more money.

Over The Past 15 Years, I’ve Continued To Improve My Systems So My Personal Training Business Can Be Profitable…

Adam Kessler, Personal TrainerHello, my name is Adam Kessler, and I’m the President of Fitness Planning Consultants. Chances are you’ve never heard of me before, but for the past 15 years, I’ve been honing my craft and making my personal training business as systemized as possible so that it can continue to make money even if I’m not physically there. Just in the last year, I’ve been able to do the following because of how I’ve established my business:
  • I’ve hired two new employees…and kept them.
  • I’ve increased my revenues by 40% from the previous year.
  • I personally took trips to St. Kitts (had no idea this place even existed prior to), San Francisco, Nashville, Canada, and Las Vegas.
  • Woken up in the morning and had money in my bank account based on revenue streams my business has implemented.
  • In 2009 I was asked to be a Speaker at the 2009 Central Ohio Strength and Conditioning Clinic to talk about how to make money in the personal training business.
  • In 2008, I was asked to be a Speaker at the 2008 Ohio NSCA State Strength and Conditioning Clinic to talk about how to make money in the fitness industry.
And while it might sound like I’m bragging, I’m really just telling you this so you understand that we know what we’re talking about when it comes to making money!

The Secret? I’ve Discovered A Loophole In Personal Training That Allows Us To Extract Piles Of Cash While Others Struggle Just To Break Even!

By now, you must be wondering just how I’ve managed to put myself in such a financially stable position, so easily. The answer may surprise you… You see, I’ve found a way to systemize your personal training business just like you systemize workouts for your clients. Most trainers are good at training and stink at business. I want to help switch that.

And Now, After MUCH Success, I’ve Decided To Release Our Entire Money-Making System To The Public!

Now that I am starting to enjoy success, I figure it’s time to share the wealth and pay it forward. I’ve decided to take all of our strategies, secrets, and tips for making money with personal training, and put them into a simple, step-by-step system that ANYONE can use to make up to $1,000,000 per year in personal training! I’ve spent MONTHS working around the clock to assemble this system… Writing down everything we are currently doing. What works and what doesn’t work. Analyzing the data and seeing if old methods are still working. And now that we’ve patted the final details into place, we’re ready to release it!

But First, There’s Something You Need To Know

Before I go into the details, let me tell you what this system IS NOT… You’ve probably spent enough time online to know that there are a TON of folks out there pushing the “next big thing” for getting rich, right? There are the “miracle product” opportunities… the get-rich-quick schemes… the pyramids… the “make-money-while-you-sleep” fantasies… and so on. But look at these so-called “opportunities” carefully, and you’ll see that the only thing BIG about them is the size of the dent they’ll leave in your bank account after you get sucked in! None of these approaches to making money have EVER produced a reliable, sustainable income, and they never will. But we’ve built our income generating system — not on hopes, dreams, and illusions — but on the solid, proven techniques that we KNOW work, because we’ve been successfully using them for us for YEARS! No BS… No hype… No empty promises! Just a simple system that anyone can follow to enjoy the “good life” with a steady, reliable stream of income. You won’t make millions overnight, but you will have a way to systemize your personal training business to bring in good money consistently.

Overcome EVERY Obstacle Standing Between You and Your Very Own Independent Monthly Revenue Stream!

I call our personal training business system the Personal Training: The Truths They Forgot To Tell You On Making Serious Money! and it’s an easy-to-follow e-book that shows you exactly how to earn money through personal training. In over 130 pages, I carefully walk you, step by step, through the exact process we created for generating wealth with a personal training business. Here’s a look at everything you’ll receive:
  • Identify quickly if your personal training business is systemized or more ‘seat of the pants’. (If you don’t know what a system is you’re in trouble)
  • The best ways to increase your income WITHOUT increasing your hours.
  • In fact, will show you how to increase your income by DECREASING your training hours.
  • Explain whether you need a master’s degree, second degree, a certification, and if so, which ones to get.
  • How to make money with a studio or without one.
  • I will inform you of who are the best personal training business coaches out there.
  • If you can’t hack it running a personal training business, the best opportunities to get paid a salary for a personal training job.
  • Actual examples I have used for referral generation tools.
  • I will provide you with a link to watch part 2 of my presentation that you receive above for signing up for my newsletter.
  • A checklist that you can use to get your business systemized.
Click here to purchase Personal Training: The Truths They Forgot to Tell You About Making Serious Money! Click here to purchase Personal Training: The Truths They Forget To Tell You On Making Serious Money!

How Can You Be Sure This E-Book Will Work For You?

Will Personal Training: The Truths They Forgot To Tell You On Making Serious Money! work for YOU?
In a word, YES, it will work for you, even if you have NO experience, NO special skills, and NO previous business experience! How do I know? Because it is the exact opposite of what I did when I started my business and I did everything wrong. I learned from all my struggles and trial and error to finally create a system that has made my business worthy of actually being called a business.

Why Would a Successful Company Reveal All Of Their Best Secrets and Strategies For Making Money?

Now at this point, I know what you’re probably thinking…
“Can these guys really be savvy business people if they’re just handing everyone who visits their website the secrets to how they make their money?” It’s a good question. But here’s the thing… I see way too many personal trainers crash and burn. It is tough running a business and no one helps them out. The chances of you opening up shop right next to me and hurting my business are slim. I just want to be able to enlighten people on how they can really make their business successful and not have to go find another job if this doesn’t succeed. I firmly believe that what goes around comes around… and so if we can help other people be successful, we’ll enjoy even more success ourselves. It’s a win-win, right?

An Extremely Affordable Start-Up Investment:

If you were to hire a business consultants to personally teach you how to make this kind of money (unfortunately, that’s not even possible), you would expect to pay aminimum of $10,000 in consulting fees.
And if you just dove in and tried to accomplish this yourself through trial and error, you’d easily waste $1,000s of dollars (probably even more), and still never figure it out. So we think you’ll agree that a price of just $32 for the complete system is EXTREMELY fair, and BY FAR the most affordable way there is to start making a significant income. That’s less than $1.50 a day for a month for every last tip, strategy, and insider secret you’ll need to clean up in the personal training industry, and finally live the good life you’ve been dreaming of. We think you’ll agree that’s more than fair… Click here to purchase Personal Training: The Truths They Forgot to Tell You About Making Serious Money! Click here to purchase Personal Training: The Truths They Forget To Tell You On Making Serious Money! for just $32

You’re Covered By a 100% Moneyback Guarantee!

We recognize there are a lot of scammers out there who promise to help you make piles of money, but never deliver, so you might be hesitant to give a try. That’s totally fair. We can understand you being cautious… So to put your mind completely at ease, we want you to know that your investment is fully protected by our 100% money-back guarantee for 60 days! Claim your copy of Personal Training: The Truths They Forgot To Tell You On Making Serious Money!, and try out all of the strategies and secrets it contains for the next 60 days to make as much money as you can. Then decide… If you don’t think our system will work for you EXACTLY like we say it will, let us know, and we’ll refund ALL of your money… no questions asked!

In Just Five Minutes, You Can Be On Your Way To An Easy Income of Up To 6 Figures Per Year!

How much longer are you prepared to just barely scrape by, living paycheck to paycheck, and never having the cash you need to really enjoy your life? How much longer will you sit watching from the sidelines, as those around you take advantage of the business opportunities put in front of them to finance lifestyles filled with luxury and ease? In fact, I’m so sure that you will enjoy Personal Training: The Truths They Forget To Tell You On Making Serious Money that I am willing to let you TRY IT FIRST, start seeing and feeling the results… And THEN decide if this is the program for YOU! I’m one of the biggest skeptics out there when it comes to internet promises. There are so many programs out there, how do you know which is right for you? I completely understand. That’s why I’ve set up this test drive of my e-book. I’ve set it up so that you can try the program for the next 21 days. Here’s how it works: Click the trial link below and you will get instant access to everything that is listed above. All that you pay now is a nominal $4.95 processing charge. Try everything. Read the e-book, look at the charts, watch the second part of my video, everything. Try it for 21 days and if you like it, you don’t do anything. At the end of 21 days you will be billed automatically the remaining $27.05. However, if for some reason you are not satisfied with this program for any reason, you can cancel your trial by sending me an email within your 21 days. That’s it! You have nothing to lose! Let’s Review: When you click the link below, your initial charge will be $4.95. You will then have 21 days to read the book. If you like it, you will be charged the remaining $27.05, 21 days after your initial charge. If you don’t like it, cancel it.
Click here if you would like to try Personal Training: The Truths They Forget To Tell You On Making Serious Money for 21 Days [THIS OFFER TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED] This I will promise. If you read the e-book and feel it did not help you in anyway, I will refund 100% of your money. This guarantee is in effect for 60 days after the purchase of the e-book. … So you’ve got absolutely NOTHING to lose in giving Personal Training: The Truths They Forgot To Tell You On Making Serious Money! a try. The extraordinary freedom and joy that comes with being your own boss, and financially independent, to gain! All the best, Adam Kessler P.S. If you have any trouble confirming the request, paying, or accessing the e-book, go to our contact page and please let us know. NOTE: This is a completely downloadable product. No physical products will be shipped. The format for the e-book is adobe acrobat PDF which can be viewed on a Mac or PC.

About Unknown

WePress Theme is officially developed by Templatezy Team. We published High quality Blogger Templates with Awesome Design for blogspot lovers.The very first Blogger Templates Company where you will find Responsive Design Templates.
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

1 comments

  1. Find out how 1,000's of people like YOU are making a LIVING from home and are fulfilling their dreams TODAY.

    Get daily ideas and methods for making THOUSAND OF DOLLARS per day ONLINE for FREE.

    GET FREE ACCESS TODAY

    ReplyDelete